Tuesday 17 May 2016

Good Morning World!

Hello!

I always hate writing introductions; I try to come across as kooky and seem to hit "weird" pretty fully on the mark. What can I say? It's a gift.

So, who am I? Well, I'm Elizabeth - Beth if you prefer. I'm a *cough* thirty-something *cough* year old Albertan who is just a tiny bit obsessed with British history.

I write Historical Romance (capital letters for importance, my lovelies), with a focus on the late Georgian, the Regency, and the early Victorian time periods. My favourite writers in this genre are Courtney Milan, Sarah MacLean and of course Georgette Heyer (Cotillion and Sprig Muslin, before you ask).

I've recently published my first book The Dashing Widow: A Regency Romps Novella on Amazon, and am ridiculously pleased that people seem to be liking it. There are four more to come in that particular series, and a few more projects in the works besides. 

My intention is to use this blog to share some of my research (because 90% of it will never make it into a book, but it is WAY too interesting to keep to myself!), talk about books that I love in both fiction and non-fiction, as well as talking about random stuff like my cat.

Anyway, lovely to meet you, and I look forward to getting to know you better :-)


love,

Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment